- Establish and maintain an environment where children feel secure, are encouraged to talk, and are listened to when they have a worry or concern.
- Establish and maintain an environment where school staff and volunteers feel safe, are encouraged to talk and are listened to when they have concerns about the safety and well-being of a child.
- Ensure children know that there are adults in the school whom they can approach if they are worried.
- Ensure that children who have been abused will be supported in line with a child protection plan, where deemed necessary.
- Include opportunities in the PSHE curriculum for children to develop the skills they need to recognise and stay safe from abuse.
Our Child Protection Officer and Staff Lead on Safeguarding is Mrs Dawes (Deputy Headteacher).
Our full Safeguarding Policy is available at the school office.