- Speak politely and behave well!
- Avoid negative and malicious gossip
- Concerned, worried - see us
- Problem between children - see us not the child
- Know that we work really hard for your child and we are human too!
Unacceptable behaviour will lead to a ban from the school site.
Our Governors Policy on Unacceptable Parent Behaviour that will lead to a ban from the school site
- If a parent/carer swears, is aggressive or threatening to any member of staff at Goldbeaters (or to children)
- If parents are heard (by a member of staff) swearing at each other or speaking in an aggressive tone or acting in an aggressive manner
Racism - Goldbeaters opposes racism in all forms
- If parents are heard make racist comments about others
- If parents persistently approach the school in a negative and impolite manner.
- Persistent and negative and malicious gossip (including on social media)
- Hanging about and glaring at others in a persistently negative manner