- Remember, the app is for children aged 13+
- If your child's account is public, ANYONE can watch their videos and strangers can follow them
- Comments can be hurtful and upsetting
- Some content is not appropriate for children
- Some songs have explicit lyrics
- For more information about Tik Tok click here
You should have recently received the latest issue of Vodafone's Digital Parenting magazine. If you didn't receive a copy please let us know. Alternatively you can read an online version of the magazine or download it as a PDF file here.
Childnet.com have produced an incredible resource called 'Know It All For Parents'. This interactive presentation is available in English, Arabic, Mandarin, Polish, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Urdu, Welsh and British Sign Language.
Are your children playing Fortnite? Did you know that it has a PEGI rating of 12? Check out this guide for more information
Frequently Asked Questions
Keeping our children safe online is a daunting task. Here are some answers to some of your questions.
Have a look at Google's 'Internet Legends' to find out how you and your family can be safe and epic online!
If you are concerned about something you have seen here, something that you feel hasn't been covered or anything to do with Online Safety, feel free to fill in the boxes below and I will try to respond as quickly as possible. Alternatively, come and speak to me and I will be happy to help. Thanks. Mr Remnant